The Best of Fuel – Most Read Articles in 2020
- See what others have been reading about.
- Click through to read any that you might have missed.
2020 has been a year like no other for not just the automotive industry, but for all of us an individuals. As we look back at what 2020 has brought, we are proud to have continued serving you with fresh ideas and best practices through our articles and monthly newsletter.
Below are the articles our readers had the most interest in over the course of 2020:
1. The Lost Art of the Needs Assessment
Initiate a great conversation with customers by acting as detectives and performing a beneficial needs assessment.
2. ERA-IGNITE Keyboard Shortcuts (With Printable Reference Sheet)
Keyboard shortcuts can do wonders for your everyday tasks. Learn about some of the most common shortcuts.
3. True Story: “Calling the dealership was worse than my scratched up car.”
Read about an unpleasant dealership experience from the customers’ perspective to make sure your dealership isn’t missing these key marks as well.
4. Customize the Look of your ERA-IGNITE or POWER Screens
You have several options to customize the color of the screens you work in every day. Learn how and see some examples of different color schemes.
5. 3 Ways to Help Technicians Work Smarter, Not Harder
Are your technicians truly able to focus on turning wrenches and making profits? See tips for creating an efficient process in this article.
6. Quick “How-To’s” for the Rookie or Seasoned POWER User
Tips and tricks that even the most seasoned POWER user should check out.
7. 5 Tips for Taking Fantastic “Meet the Team” Photos of Your Staff
Professional photos of your staff help make a great first impression. Learn best practices that can transform your “Meet the Team” webpage.
8. Quick “How-To’s” for General Purchases
Learn how to quickly make changes to transactions in General Purchases alongside other tips in this article.
9. Quick Tips: Setting Up Vendor Defaults in ERA-IGNITE
Make invoicing easier by learning tips for defaulting settings when invoices are entered into the General Purchases journal.
10. Providing a No-Contact Service Visit
Make sure customers can keep their distance in your service department by providing no-contact options for their visit.
Thank you for continuing to be part of the Fuel community. Do you know someone that could benefit from receiving these helpful articles in their inbox monthly? Send them a link to subscribe: http://fuel.reyrey.com/subscribe/.