The best of 2017 according to you!
- Top 10 articles from 2017.
- Tips and tricks to improve profits in 2018.
As 2017 comes to a close, Reynolds and Reynolds would like to wish you a Happy New Year. To pay tribute, we wanted to give you another look at the Fuel articles you enjoyed most from 2017.
Our top stories impacted every department of your dealership, and included tips on how to use the resources you already have in new, more profitable ways. Below are the articles you found the most helpful from 2017:
1. Three Reasons Why You Overpay Your Worst People
Are your employees motivated by money, or focused on working their pay-plan? Learn the top three ways you are overpaying your employees.
2. What Hasn’t Changed for Car Dealers in 2017 and Why It’s Still Hurting Business
The employee-turnover tax and other self-imposed taxes can easily affect your bottom line. How can you prevent it?
3. Hire the Right Person: 4 Ways to Decode Body Language
Replacing an employee costs $82,500 on average. Take a look at how to read body language and hire successful employees from the start.
4. Four Ways to Prevent Salespeople From Leaving With Your Customers
Are customers following your business, or your salespeople?
5. How Open ROs Affect Your Service Department
Your dealership could be leaving itself vulnerable to several risks.
6. 4 Tips for Upselling in Fixed Ops
Help your customers feel involved in the process, and learn how to efficiently recommend services.
7. Three Easy Ways to Capture More Profit in Parts
How to capture more profit in your parts department without having to sell additional inventory.
8. True Stories: Some Dealerships Do Service Right, But Could Still Do It Better
How to turn recall customers into lifelong customers.
9. Learn More About Your Customers With the Customer History Screen
An easy step-by-step process to help you learn more about your customers using ERA-IGNITE.
10. Accessory Myth: I Have to Hire More People
Two best practices for using your existing staff to sell more accessories.
We hope these articles help your business succeed in 2018, and for years to come.
The 5 Ws to Paint the Recon Picture
When you’re not asking the right questions, you can’t get a full picture of your reconditioning process.
Rapport: The Gateway to Retention
Picture this: a customer comes in to your store to buy a vehicle, they find the one they want, they go through the entire process…
What Can Three Classic 70s Songs Teach Us About Dealership Operations?
What can your favorite 70s music teach you about dealership operations?
NADA 2023: The Next Chapter of the Reynolds Story
Car buying has evolved, and so has Reynolds. At NADA 2023, we'll showcase the next chapter of our story.